Last Updated on 5th February 2021
Zubair Khalil Khan, President Jamaat Bensheim, Germany
On 21 January 2021, a virtual tabligh event was held by Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya Bensheim, Germany.
Murtaza Mannan Sahib, Adil Khalid Sahib and Hammad Haerter Sahib delivered speeches and answered questions as well.
Stefan Haerter Sahib amicably moderated the event. A total of 36 people participated in the programme and eight non-Muslim guests were also present.
A missionary, Murtaza Mannan Sahib, spoke about the peaceful teachings of the Holy Prophetsa.
Hammad Haerter Sahib highlighted the distinctive morals of the Holy Prophetsa with regard to women.
The following questions were asked during the event:
1. If Islam teaches peace, then why, after the death of the Prophetsa of Islam, did his followers start fighting with each other?
2. What is the future of Islam in Europe?
3. Can followers of other religions also go to Paradise?
4. When Islam gives equal rights to women, then why can’t a Muslim woman marry more than one husband at a time?
5. In most of the European countries, the right of a second wife is not recognised. How will an Ahmadi Muslim resolve this issue if he intends to have a second wife?
6. Does Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya permit its women to participate in international games and sports?
All the above questions were decently responded to by the panel, alhamdulillah.