Last Updated on 18th December 2020
Zubair Khalil Khan, President, Jamaat Bensheim, Germany
On 10 December 2020, a student group arranged by Bilal Aslam Khan Sahib, visited Bashir Mosque in Bensheim, Germany. Prior to visiting the mosque, the same group also visited a local church.
The tabligh department of Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya Bensheim arranged an “Islam Ahmadiyya Exhibition” in the mosque. After having a tour of the mosque, the group was informed in detail, through the exhibition, about Islam Ahmadiyyat, and Islam & Science etc.
Missionary, Adil Ahmad Khalid Sahib, attended to further educate the students and hold a discussion about Islam.
During the event various questions were raised by the students. These questions included.
1. Rights of women from an Islamic perspective
2. Why are women separated from men while performing Islamic rituals in mosques?
3. Why has the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia put restrictions on non-Muslims to visit the Holy Ka‘bah?
4. If Islam propagates peace, then why are many Muslim countries indulged in terrorist activities?
5. How does Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya prove the authenticity of different ahadith?
6. What historical proofs are there to show that the Holy Prophetsa of Islam really existed?
Missionary Adil Ahmad Khalid Sahib replied to all of the questions to the full satisfaction of the visitors. The facial expressions of students were the indicators of the satisfaction regarding the replies to their questions.
After having spent one and a half hours in this interactive talk, the students were served with light refreshments.
At the end, Bilal Aslam Sahib, Secretary Ishaat Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya Bensheim, presented gift bags to everyone.
Adhering strictly to imposed Covid-19 restrictions, the tabligh committee of Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya Bensheim worked hard to make the event a great success. May Allah bless all these efforts. Amin