Last Updated on 3rd April 2020
Shamshad Ahmad Nasir Missionary, USA
Madeel Abdullah Sahib, Sadr Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya USA reports the following:
Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya USA regularly disseminates the instructions that Hazrat Amirul Momineenaa gives to us during his Friday Sermons and other information we receive through MTA and Al Hakam to all the Khuddam and Atfal, especially during these times.
There is an increasing need of blood donations that the government has asked of. We are currently working with the Jamaat, Humanity First and the American Red Cross to hold blood drives all across the country in our mosques. We have offered our full support to the Red Cross during this dire need. Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya, under the Khidmat-e-Khalq department, is also offering help to the neighbours and community members. If anyone is isolated at home and needs basic items, such as groceries, first aid items etc. our Khuddam are available to deliver. We have a website where Jamaat members and the public can submit a request.
Our Khuddam take precautions when delivering the goods. We have delivered to 600 families so far. We are not able to get together in groups, so to strengthen our own selves during this, we are doing several things:
1. Our tarbiyat department is working on a series called “Quran Supreme” in which questions are taken from Khuddam and answered by missionaries and other experts in the field. The topic of marriage is coming up
2. Our talim department is working on an interactive week-long series in which various topics will be discussed, including Covid-19 updates and what our teachings are in regard to what is happening
3. Our sehat-e-jismani department is sending videos of what Khuddam can do at home to stay in shape
4. Our Atfal department is holding regular Atfal classes via YouTube and Zoom conference
5. Our tabligh department is working on strengthening our social media presence and responding to allegations about Islam Ahmadiyyat as per the recent instructions of Hazrat Khalifatul Masihaa Other departments are also continuing to work as much as possible.
We request prayers that we are able to spread the message of the Promised Messiahas during these precarious times and heed the call of Hazrat Khalifatul Masihaa at every step, insha-Allah.